Sunday 3 June 2012

The perfect post-workout shake

So I had a quick brainstorm this morning that I thought I’d share with you about what I think the perfect post workout shake should do/contain. Yes, I understand that there are more things you may want from your post workout shake, but I’ve focused on the things that are the most important to me. There are also a lot of ‘ready made’ post workout shakes out there on the market that you can buy, but if you break down the ingredient profiles of each product I guarantee they will contain some, if not all of these ingredients I came up with on my brainstorm.

If you take one ingredient from each category you will find yourself with a very effective post workout shake that will help you increase your lean muscle mass. An example, and one of my favourites is as follows:
·         Whey isolate (40g)
·         Vitargo (100g)
·         Creatine monohydrate (5g)
·         Glycine (10g)

No comments:

Post a Comment